Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quotes

Here are a few quotes that brought me solace.

Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
Imagine me; I shall not exist if you do not imagine me.

Ernest Hemingway, American author
I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. 


Charlotte BronteEnglish novelist and poet
There is, I am convinced, no picture that conveys in all its dreadfulness, a vision of sorrow, despairing, remediless, supreme. If I could paint such a picture, the canvas would show only a woman looking down at her empty arms. 


Stephanie Paige Cole
I held you every second of your life.  



From the movie "Last Love"
Sometimes you meet someone who requires all the love you have to give.
And if you lose that someone, you think everything else is going to stop too.But everything else just keeps on going.Giraudoux said, "You can miss a single being, even though you are surround by countless others."  
Those people are like....extras. They cloud your vision. They are meaningless crowd. They are unwelcomed distraction. So you seek oblivion in solitude. But solitude only makes you wither. 

No comments:

Post a Comment